Friday, January 06, 2006

Reconnected...

It has finally come!! We have gotten our internet back and running and are able to fill in all you guys on our very different but lovely Holidays this year.
As you know Joel and I have been moving to Port Angeles, WA over the Chrismas Holidays. Well we have officially settled in to our new beautiful apartment and actually have been since Christmas Eve. Thats right! We were able to spent Christams not in a hotel but in our very quaint Appartment that had a tre up and decorated just in time. It ended up being a very relaxing day that was shared with just eachother. I have to say that we both missed our families very much and spent all day calling them and talking to them an speaker phone...but there is something wonderful and lovely about spending Christmas just with eachother for the very first time thinking only about how lucky we are to be together at all for the Holiday. (since Joel was supposed to be leaving in the Coast Gaurd boat). So it was great, and we are still celabrating giving and recieving since we are just now recieving our christmas gifts through the mail from our families.
As ffor the new year, it was pretty much the same, except we added a Summit 8 tradition of turning up our music and having a little dance party to our selves, which I have to say was halarious and to much fun.

Well I just wanted to let you all know how we are doing and fill you in on why I havent been writing much lately. Well. I plan to do better in that department. Turns out I still have a lot of time to write, so Thats what I plan on doing more of. Joel is absolutely loving his new job and position in the Coast Gaurd. He is a little worried about the physical and mental level of strength needed to complete his trianing to become a rescue swimmer, but I'm confident he will make it through okay. I will tell you more as it comes, but for now this was just a short update.

p.s. Joel and I realized over the holidays how lucky we are to have the family anf friends we have and how very much we miss them. I hope you all now how much we love and miss you. We hope you had a wonderful holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home