Sunday, January 29, 2006

I've been a stranger

I should apologize to all of you who have, in the last 2 months, come here to check for ... well anything...a blog...update...anything. I haven’t been doing to well with that lately. I guess you could say that I have been distracted or busy oror most likely just plain lazy.
The truth is that there has been many times that I have sat staring at the screne waiting for that something...anything to appear. There just hasn’t been a time when I felt my thoughts were worth your time to read. On the other hand I can think of many times I would have given anything to express my thoughts, but somehow was found with out the tools to jot it down. Don’t you hate it when that happens? I also have a bad memory, so when it comes time that I am at home again with the computer at hand I always forget what it was I wanted to say.

Sometimes I think that wondering whether or not you as readers are actually enjoying what I am writing distracts me from why I started a blog in the first place. Which was just to write about anything and about myself. I hope that I can always be truthful and honest with you and with myself in my blogs. And with that said I think I will be writing alot more, about even the things I thought you may not be interested in. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even get to know me better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home